Sunday, January 25, 2009

So remember the Best Weekend Ever 2008...

Well I finally got some closure to find out about the circumstances that made me have such a negative memory of the best night of my life. I am not sure if I posted about it before, so I will give you the short version and no there is no sex in it...lol

So, the last weekend of February last year was extended for me as usual due to a friend I was dating came into town, plus Catholic closed for a snow day and I had a busy weekend schedule anyway. Well, Friday night, me and Meesh the Luva went looking for trouble at LOVE, I was wearing my weekend hair...it feels so silly saying that and we had a blast as usual. We left the club early, went to IHOP and leaving the restaurant I met this guy. He seemed pretty nice, he called me when I got home that night and we made plans to go out the next day. So, the next day was my goddaughter's 4th bday and it was a busy day, but we went to Jaspers and had a blast. I didn't end up going out until like midnight that night, but I mean I had a blast. I don't think I danced that hard in a minute, plus my date was very handsome in a Trey Songz kinda way. :) We partied there and at another place and my friend joined us, along with some of his friends and we just kinda hung out, No funny business. he was a pure gentleman, very attentive and all of that. Got home at sunrise...and he never called. :(

For the life of me I could not understand why, but I found out why last night and I didn't have to ask. Last night, me and lil sis decided to hang for a lil while at the same spot, her suggestion, and when I walked in, he was right there. He waved me over and he explained that he had another baby and he found out not long after we hung out. Of course he added that they are not together, but when a guy has kids by a lady...how broken up can they really be? And although I feel some kinda way about the situation, I guess it's better that we never got too close. He has facial hair now, so he is definitely not as cute as he used to be, I'm not just saying that tho either... I am gonna be a good girl.

Anyway, I am excited abt V-Day even tho nothing is set in stone yet...but the Super Bowl party comes first. :) I have to finish the invites for that and I am expecting a decent crowd..we'll see what happens tho...

Luv Always :)

1 comment:

Cap_Lady1225 said...

woah why against facial hair on men :sexy lol