Sunday, January 18, 2009

Matchmaking...

I missed church this morning but while laying in the bed, I caught a show called the "Millionaire Matchmaker" on Bravo. It's follows a lady and her staff that matches up men that are millionaires. Now, there were some attractive ladies on the show and it may just have been due to the fact that they were in California, but I noticed that they were all extremely thin and pretty much looked the same. Well, the wheels in my head started turning and I am wondering if maybe this may be something that might be an interesting endeavor for me to undertake. However, there are a few things that I have to get worked out.

First, I am a woman of size, I will be one probably until the day I die unless something drastic happens. So, my first thought is to cater to people like myself, but here is the problem. I don't like "big guys" and I know a bunch of my counterparts that don't either. Another thing is coming up with criteria that people have to meet in order to qualify in a way that makes it non-discriminatory. For example, I don't want the service to be used for casual hook-ups or booty calls, I want it to breed romance and love. And the last most important thing is that it has to stand out, so what will make it different from other services. When I put "Match-making" into to google, sites like e-harmony, some elite dc service and other dating sites popped up. So, I will pitch it to my partners and see what they think. While being out and about, I meet and strike up conversations with so many people that it's not even funny. It's a recession. Love is all that some people have to give....maybe we can help. We'll see what happens tho...

So, I hit the gym yesterday again and I was on a mission. The cold has my left leg a little weak and achy, but I still plan on hitting the gym again today. If I can do four days straight, then I can set the momentum for some major fat-burning, so I definitely need to get my play list together. It's really not a game out here...LOL. Also, I did receive a referral for a potential personal trainer, so I am waiting to hear back from her. I want another tattoo and my fave artist will be in town the week after next...maybe my back will get started if he is not already booked up, which is highly unlikely. We'll see what happens tho....

Luv Always :)

Luv Always

No comments: