Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's the weekend...

Great morning all...it's the weekend, Saturday morning to be exact. I have actually been off since Friday, but I just ran errands all day yesterday. I am having a Super Bowl party and call it a lil frivolous, but I am doing some redecorating to get ready for it. Both of my tvs are kinda old, so I think it is time too replace them. I am also about to redo part of my bedroom because things keep breaking and it is making everything else look bad. I have been here for three years, furnished completely for almost two, so it's a good time.

I went to see my financial planner yesterday, she told me to take my new phone back. I had to stand my ground b/c I have had my other phone for almost two years and it was falling apart. Plus, I did want a refurb, but there were no more available online, so I had to get it in the store. I mean my antenna was falling off, I was so embarrassed to even use it. I have a lot of homework to submit to her and I will probably be staying in my apartment for a tad bit longer than I expected because she wants me to make sure I have three to six months in my emergency fund plus be able to tithe regularly which is something that I always wanted to do, but other things seem to get in the way.

I have a dentist appointment this morning, I swear I would just get these teeth knocked out and fake ones put in, if I could, but I have to deal with what I have for now. At least my dentist is cute. I have also been at the gym everyday since Tuesday and haven't been eating too bad, but I think my stomach is already starting to discern bad food from good food which is always a plus. Today is a very busy day and I may be doing homework for a lot of it, b/c I have something due 2moro that could take a while... but we'll see what happens tho...


Luv Always :)

No comments: